Our Sim Racing Community

Notifications
Clear all

Cart 85 league server

Stuart Phillips
(@stuart-phillips)
Fangio or Admin Admin Registered
Topic starter  

The excellent Cart 85 beta mod by ChiefWiggum is currently on and being used for our Saturday night league.

Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

So my race ended last night on lap 4 with a bust engine ☹️ 

I was on boost 4 (too high?)  and was upshifting at lower revs & lifting to stop over revving, but still I got the rev-bounce up to the limiter for a split second as it changed gear (& the 2nd red light came on for a split second each time)

Any ideas anyone please?!

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

Check your "auto lift = true" is still actually that in the player.json file. I was on 4 also and was running to the first light being on several times and it was fine. Its the second light that does the damage. 3 in a row of those and its usually POP!! and goodnight.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ReplyQuote
f1lover
(@f1lover)
Fangio or Admin Admin

Hi Guys, is this mod, just the demo mod found in Steam workshop, or is there something I am missing?

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

Posted by: @f1lover

Hi Guys, is this mod, just the demo mod found in Steam workshop, or is there something I am missing?

That is the one, the demo by Chief 

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

f1lover liked
ReplyQuote
f1lover
(@f1lover)
Fangio or Admin Admin

John if we want to upload a photo, do we still need to use a photo hosting site? or can we upload directly?

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

Posted by: @f1lover

John if we want to upload a photo, do we still need to use a photo hosting site? or can we upload directly?

You can do both Sam

Follow these instructions here - https://rslesports.com/community/faq/where-is-the-private-messages-and-image-embeds/#post-86

and this one here https://rslesports.com/community/faq/where-is-the-private-messages-and-image-embeds/#post-114

Or as you have done copy the link and just paste it into the editor but without the [img] tags - just the link is fine

f1lover liked
ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

Posted by: @porks

Check your "auto lift = true" is still actually that in the player.json file. I was on 4 also and was running to the first light being on several times and it was fine. Its the second light that does the damage. 3 in a row of those and its usually POP!! and goodnight.

Thanks John, out of interest what's it meant to be at default - true or false?  (it was at false)

Also why doesn't it matter when driving the F1 cars? - are they modded to auto-lift anyway?

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

Posted by: @tony
Posted by: @porks

Thanks John, out of interest what's it meant to be at default - true or false?  (it was at false)

Also why doesn't it matter when driving the F1 cars? - are they modded to auto-lift anyway?

Default is false, so you need to set it at true, the F1™ cars are set to use paddle shift in the mod, I think the 85's are set to use an H shifter which is where the problem is

ReplyQuote
Share: