Warmup: 21:35 – 15 Minutes

Race 2 Reverse Grid: 22:00 – 30 mins

Free Practice: RSL rFactor2 Server

Weather: Dry Sunny

Local race start-time: 1pm

There are no pitting rules – so strategy is entirely up to you

Track link: Auto Download from Server
Mod Link: Auto Download from Server

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

Fab
 Fab
(@fab)
Race School Registered

hi all .. im from france , i actually live in Switzerland and my english is very bad 😱

Questions :

Can i race with you ? ?

i already have some Skin for those Mini-Mod .. can i use it on your server for the next race ? ?

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Fangio or Admin Admin Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @fab

hi all .. im from france , i actually live in Switzerland and my english is very bad 😱

Questions :

Can i race with you ? ?

i already have some Skin for those Mini-Mod .. can i use it on your server for the next race ? ?

Hi Fab and welcome, of course you can race with us and yes you can use skins 🙂

Do not worry we can use Google Translate 🙂 if you cannot say something

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ReplyQuote
Fab
 Fab
(@fab)
Race School Registered

Thanks John 👍 

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

Nice 😎 ..cars will be ok round here, & hello Fab!

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  

Server is up, thank you Stuart.

They do feel nice Tony, same set as last week is fine but more front tyre pressure and that was it

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  

Looking forward to these tonight, they feel a load of fun round Oulton, the second fast corner (T3?) before the little sharp right hander is amazing 🙂

The bit through the trees at the back is nice too, if I could afford a Mini in real life I would not hesitate! 🙂 but it would have to be a S1 with the supercharger

Surprisingly it didn't take long to get into learning the track, thought it would be hard but it felt a lot easier than Knockhill, I think they are much more suited to this circuit.

ReplyQuote
Stuart Phillips
(@stuart-phillips)

Race night fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

Well it was an "uneven" night for me! - dead last in the sprint race, & 4th in the 30min race 

Stu - very sorry if I collected you up when I speared off to the left at turn 3 in the 30min race 🙁 

I collected a drive-thru for that, as did you Stu  ..both of us served it but it wasn't recognised the first time & we both had to serve it again - when it was.. grrrr! 

After that episode another stop for tyres was out of the question, & I remembered back to Knockhill when I raced to the end on one set of tyres, so I eased back around all the turns & floored it everywhere else, & finished the race with 26% of tread left on my front-left 

Edit: should add I'm enjoying racing the Minis a lot ..I love 'em, & the modelling on the inside is especially realistic 🤩 

ReplyQuote
Share: