Warmup: 21:35 – 15 Minutes

Race 2 Reverse Grid: 22:00 – 30 mins

Free Practice: RSL rFactor2 Server

Weather: Dry Sunny

Local race start-time: 1pm

There are no pitting rules – so strategy is entirely up to you

Track link: Auto Download from Server
Mod Link: Auto Download from Server

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

Stuart Phillips
(@stuart-phillips)
Fangio or Admin Admin Registered

Server loaded!!

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

Thanks John & Stu, will be fun 😎 

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  

Looking forward to these tonight 🙂 quite like this smaller version of Le Mans

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ReplyQuote
Ferrari655
(@ferrari655)
International Driver Registered

Well that was short lived. 

Not wanting to be too negative but got turned around by Soni in the final couple of corners mid race (not a massive drama) which caused damage to the fragile Ferrari. Then with a twitchy rear end went off and got a mention of how i rejoined the track. It all pretty much sums up why i stopped siming in the first place a few month ago.

Cheers guys but after many years I'm just not feeling it anymore. 

From the bottom of my heart good luck with everything and people who have me on social media please stay in touch. 

Good luck with the new site and new members. 

Ps

This is 100% a cheerful farewell 🙂

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

Oh man.. I'm really sorry to read this Rarri - we must've been racing together for at least 12yrs now & I'm truly sad 

Fully respect your post & the goodwill in it mate, & If you reconsider in the future we'll still be here racing

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  

I second what Tony has said Rarri

ReplyQuote
ksonimar
(@ksonimar)
National Champion Registered

Rarri! I'm really sorry! I don't realized the strenght of the touch... 🙁

I'm missed few month of racing, and i bought a new wheel(you don't know, i had a very unpredictable wheel) because maybe i will feel again the passion with better technic, i still learn a bit... BUT my fault the accident, no excuse! Come again! I know about what you feel, sometimes(almost evritime) really painfull this job(not just the live racing part).

I promise, I'll take care of you! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Ferrari655
(@ferrari655)

Hey Soni, 

Thanks for the comments, as i said it wasn't really a drama and know you wouldn't of done it one purpose. We've raced together for years and have enjoyed our track time. I think you saw after what was a small nudge the Ferrari's back end was done as i lost it going into T1. 

My race rig is currently set up in my music studio and kind of gets in the way and i could use the space for more equipment so I plan to dismantle it and set it up in house when I pop up for the odd race here or there I like 🙂

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  

Thank you guys for being civil about it, this is why if you have tap or anything no matter how small, please do tell us, because we cant always tell from the replays if there is damage that effects things, especially if its not visible.

Would be nice to see you now and again Rarri, I didn't know you were in to playing music Rarri? nice, I love my Guitars 😀 

ReplyQuote
Ferrari655
(@ferrari655)

@porks

Yeah but mainly electronic dance / house stuff John. My sons being playing guitar for around 10 years now and blows me away. That's the reason i need the space so he can have that end of the studio for his stuff..and can use the samplers and keyboards too. Live your life through your kids they say !! 

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  

Thank you for taking it on the chin Gaston, I will one day purchase you a Croissant to say thank you

ReplyQuote
Share: