Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] RSL GT3 League Driver Signup

Page 1 / 2

John (Porks)
(@porks)
Fangio or Admin Admin Registered
Topic starter  

All drivers who wish to take part please add your name below. If you are on our Discord channel you can also tell us there.
Please only add your name if you are sure you are going to take part in at least some of the races. Please do not sign up and then never arrive.

We need to know who is taking part so we can create the drivers points tables 😀 

This topic was modified 1 year ago by RSL eSports

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  

I am in

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

Great, I'm in - just to check, I think both the GT3 mod & Sebring are pay-for content yes? 

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tony

Great, I'm in - just to check, I think both the GT3 mod & Sebring are pay-for content yes? 

No the mod is free on the Workshop.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=570027793&searchtext=2012 and the track is the 12hr league editon which is by Virtua_LM.

Both will autodownload off the server.

Tony liked
ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

Thanks John 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Dani
 Dani
(@dani)
Professional Racing Driver Registered

i´m in

PC: WIN10 64bit, Aorus Z390 Master, i9-9900K @5Ghz, 64Gb DDR4 @3.6Ghz, MSI RTX2080, Fanatec Rig,

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  

Thank you Dani, Tony

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @gaston-s

I'll be there too.

Thank you Gaston

ReplyQuote
Stuart Phillips
(@stuart-phillips)

I'm in!!!!

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @stuart-phillips

I'm in!!!!

Thank you Stuart 🙂

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

Sooo, a post-race-post:

Was a fun evening racing at one of my favourite tracks, predictably I was better in the 2nd race - where tyre wear is greatly increased 😜 

I had a long & fun tussle with Dani, who is also in the MP4-12c ..about two-thirds into the race you stopped for new tyres Dani, but it seemed a long stop, was there damage to repair too because of the race-start crash you unluckily got involved in?

Still I made the mediums last 'till the end, but the Macca is a little hard on its front tyres & with 2 laps to go my left-front was down to 0% for life/tread, so the car had lost most of its turn-in & my last 2 laps were about 4 secs slower than the rest

Thanks for organising Stu & John, & we've got some nice tracks coming up 😎 

Dani and f1lover liked
ReplyQuote
Dani
 Dani
(@dani)
Professional Racing Driver Registered

helloo ma friend´s 🙂

i like the gt´s , but Sebring not so much… 

last time i raced here think it was with the the gto-quattro´s and i managed to win a race… I do not know how because I'm always slow here 😀

I must apologize again to stuart, a stupid mistake on my part in Race 1

in Race2 i had much fun with Tony after my startincitent and with John i the final Phase...

ya Tony that start ruined nearly everything on ma macca, pitstop +22sek repairing...

No matter, the main thing a few Points on a track i do not like much

Tony did i hit u on that Lap in T1?? it look´s so but in recording there´s a bit space between us, Maybe 15-20 centimeter…??

I'm looking forward to the next race

PC: WIN10 64bit, Aorus Z390 Master, i9-9900K @5Ghz, 64Gb DDR4 @3.6Ghz, MSI RTX2080, Fanatec Rig,

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

Tiniest of touches Dani - & no problem, you were almost past me & I was drifting outwards anyway 😉 

Dani liked
ReplyQuote
simonk1809
(@simonk1809)
Race School Registered

Hi chaps, I know I've missed he first round but is it still alright to compete in the rest?  

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @simonk1809

Hi chaps, I know I've missed he first round but is it still alright to compete in the rest?  

Hi Simon, sure no problem

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: