[Sticky] Porsche GT3 Cup 2020 General Chat

John (Porks)
(@porks)
Fangio or Admin Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Mod and the skinning template can be downloaded here -

Spoiler
Download Here

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

Adam Roudnický
(@adam-roudnicky)
ARDS Test Registered

Hi guys, 

as you can saw, I was not able to race in RB Ring. I did practice and quali just fine and then going to warmup I was able to drive a car on track, but can not see anyones car. I tryed restart rfactor, but after I joined server, I did see just times, but no cars on track. I tryed couple of Times again, you know the result. 

What can I do for next race?

Can anyone help me, please?

Hope to join you next time, thank you...

ReplyQuote
Adam Roudnický
(@adam-roudnicky)
ARDS Test Registered

So I just found some fórum were there is some info about this problem. I found out that my network setting in multiplayer is set to default and both upload and download are limited to few kbites.

I change that regarding my internet speed and that should be now just fine?

I saw that Keeper wrote yeasterday something (thank you for helping) about his problem in pastvbut I did not have a time to read it, cause my game shat off. Can you Keeper write here how you were able to fix your problem?

Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
Ferrari655
(@ferrari655)
International Driver Registered

Bummer Adam, in case Keeper doesnt see this he spoke about your NAT setting on your router, link below 😉

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=nat+setting+on+router

Also just wanted to say i really enjoyed the racing last night and great to see so many people online...an upside to the lockdown 🙂

Thanks again for hosting guys!

Tony liked
ReplyQuote
Adam Roudnický
(@adam-roudnicky)
ARDS Test Registered

@ferrari655

Thank you Rarri, Ill look in to that problematic and will se what I can do with it. 

ReplyQuote
Share: