Our Sim Racing Community

Notifications
Clear all

Hamilton to Ferrari?

Ferrari655
(@ferrari655)
International Driver Registered
Topic starter  

So...I'm hoping this does and doesn't happen...thoughts?

whpcbc7vy9p01

This topic was modified 1 year ago 4 times by Ferrari655

Tony
 Tony
(@tony)
Fangio or Admin Admin Registered

Curious - why are you hoping it doesn't happen Rarri? ..I don't think it will though, more likely Max will go to Ferrari, unless Red Bull with Honda becomes the fastest car on the grid, then he'll stay where he is 

ReplyQuote
Ferrari655
(@ferrari655)
Topic starter  

I just read a couple of books about him and just dont like what he does within a team. Plus hes got the best job in the world and he never seems happy with his lot. 

Also driving for the red cars nemesis doesnt actually endear him to me 🙂

However......put a red suit on him and he starts winning i might change me view !

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

It might Tony - https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11876393/lewis-hamilton-to-ferrari-is-it-really-a-2021-option-for-f1s-champion

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

So Lewis just couldn't resist playing his pre-season mind games this week: "I've upped my game & am going to be a machine this season"  - I wish he'd just get in the car & drive it fast, as he really doesn't need to come out with this stuff.. not when you're already 6x World Champ 😏  

Dani liked
ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

Posted by: @tony

So Lewis just couldn't resist playing his pre-season mind games this week: "I've upped my game & am going to be a machine this season"  - I wish he'd just get in the car & drive it fast, as he really doesn't need to come out with this stuff.. not when you're already 6x World Champ 😏  

I know what you mean, he thinks he is a Boxer with all this pre-race talk. I much prefer the old and humble, quieter Louis. It all seems to have gone to his head and he has gone a bit "Hollywood" for me. You are right Tony, he doesn't need to do it, he can deliver on track with no problem at all without all the sound bites.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ReplyQuote
Stuart Phillips
(@stuart-phillips)

I plan on being a machine this year through out our season 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Keeper
(@keeper)
Passed ARDS Test Registered

The reference to "thinks he's a boxer" reminds me of when the great rivalry in Champ Car came to a head:

(start at 19 minutes in for the part I'm referencing)

This post was modified 1 year ago by Keeper

John (Porks) and Dani liked
ReplyQuote
Ferrari655
(@ferrari655)
Topic starter  

Ah when Champcar was great. Loved watching at that time and never missed a race. Even went to the 2 events in the UK..one on the oval at Rockingham and the other one on the Indy Circuit at Brands Hatch. 

My fav Paul Tracey moment 1:16 in 🙂

This post was modified 1 year ago by Ferrari655

John (Porks) and Dani liked
ReplyQuote
Share: