Clear all

Unable to post pics

Page 1 / 2

Tony
 Tony
(@tony)
Fangio or Admin Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Hi John, I put this in the main forum incase anyone else is having trouble - I tried posting a ROF screengrab the other day & copied & pasted the BBCode   rom flickr to here, but all it posts is the text/code & not the pic - 

by Tony_05, on Flickr

John (Porks)
(@porks)

Hi Tony because it does not use BB Code, please see this post - https://rslesports.com/community/faq/where-is-the-private-messages-and-image-embeds/

Just paste the link as it is or upload via the choose file bit

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)
Topic starter  

Thanks John ..I call that sortie a draw!!  🤪

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

Posted by: @tony

Thanks John ..I call that sortie a draw!!  🤪

Possibly although your Sopwith seems to have maybe a little more damage to the canvas... 🙂

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

Nice shot Tony, looks lovely with the snow and frost 🙂

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)
Topic starter  

Here's a couple from last night - 1st one is Dani & me stooging about looking for trouble - but the empty skies meant we'd already finished that sortie & no opponents were left 🤭 - our flight was Mark (Clippy), Ron (Keeper), John, Dani & myself

2nd one is an SE5 overflying Verdun - fantastic looking sim 😍 

John (Porks) and Dani liked
ReplyQuote
Dani
 Dani
(@dani)
Professional Racing Driver Registered

trying to fly Home my wounded SPAD

PC: WIN10 64bit, Aorus Z390 Master, i9-9900K @5Ghz, 64Gb DDR4 @3.6Ghz, MSI RTX2080, Fanatec Rig,

Tony and John (Porks) liked
ReplyQuote
Dani
 Dani
(@dani)

the saving airfield just a few kilometers in front of me

PC: WIN10 64bit, Aorus Z390 Master, i9-9900K @5Ghz, 64Gb DDR4 @3.6Ghz, MSI RTX2080, Fanatec Rig,

ReplyQuote
Dani
 Dani
(@dani)

...but then the engine finally fails

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

Amazing pics thank you 🙂

I have moved this whole topic to the IL2/ROF area instead of the screenshots area as that is for the racing leagues. Hope that is ok guys.

I will do another video soon of our flying shenanigans, but here are two from 2 weeks ago.

Tony liked
ReplyQuote
Dani
 Dani
(@dani)

was fun last night Gentleman, am thinking about getting trackir5,- does someone already have it and is it recommended for non-VR Games?

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

Posted by: @dani

was fun last night Gentleman, am thinking about getting trackir5,- does someone already have it and is it recommended for non-VR Games?

I have not used it Dani so cant comment, its meant to be really good and I think you can use it without VR.

This is meant to be quite good too and I am thinking of getting this one - https://delanengineering.com/

Dani liked
ReplyQuote
Dani
 Dani
(@dani)

Posted by: @porks

I have not used it Dani so cant comment, its meant to be really good and I think you can use it without VR.

This is meant to be quite good too and I am thinking of getting this one - https://delanengineering.com/

Thx John, it makes a fairly reasonable Impression and I just ordered it for less than half the Price incl. Transport then this trackir5 thing

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)

Posted by: @porks

Thx John, it makes a fairly reasonable Impression and I just ordered it for less than half the Price incl. Transport then this trackir5 thing

Let me know what its like Dani, I think I might get one too when I have enough 🙂

Dani liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: