Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Where did you find RSL?

Page 1 / 2

John (Porks)
(@porks)
Fangio or Admin Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Hi Guys to help us grow the community and fill the grids, I would appreciate it if you left a quick answer on where you found RSL out of the following:

• Our site or forum
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Discord RSL Channel
  • Discord rFactor2 Channel
  • Studio 397 forum
  • Recommendation or Invite
  • Found in the rFactor2 Multiplayer List.
  • Google Search

Thanks guys for the info, it will help us target our marketing etc.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ZukeLuke
(@zukeluke)
Race School Registered

Hi, i found in the rFactor2 Multiplayer List

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @zukeluke

Hi, i found in the rFactor2 Multiplayer List

Thank you ZukeLuke

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ReplyQuote
Jarasai
(@jarasai)
Race School Registered

Hi guys, i found in the rFactor2 Multiplayer List

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jarasai

Hi guys, i found in the rFactor2 Multiplayer List

Thank you Jarasai

ReplyQuote
benborp
(@benborp)
Race School Registered

Found on the rF2 multiplayer list when looking for places to try out the new Lotus Cortina.

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @benborp

Found on the rF2 multiplayer list when looking for places to try out the new Lotus Cortina.

Thank you Ben

ReplyQuote
Keeper
(@keeper)
Passed ARDS Test Registered

Yep, as you know I just happened to be on the server at the right time as you were about to race the Legends 67 at Bridgehampton.

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @keeper

Yep, as you know I just happened to be on the server at the right time as you were about to race the Legends 67 at Bridgehampton.

Thank you Keeper, was a fun race that 🙂

ReplyQuote
Keeper
(@keeper)

@porks

Well, I think you spent half of it repairing damage...! The first few laps were good but then I kind of ended up the only person who hadn't crashed. Years of GPL experience I suppose.

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @keeper

@porks

Well, I think you spent half of it repairing damage...! The first few laps were good but then I kind of ended up the only person who hadn't crashed. Years of GPL experience I suppose.

It showed Keeper in all honesty and I guessed as much with your GPLEA logo on the side of your car

I did 🙂 not used to driving the older machinery, I don't have much experience in them as I am so used to the more modern stuff blessed with downforce, I was proud I achieved a finish though 😀 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Keeper
(@keeper)

Yeah, there's an accomplishment in that! Unlike in GPL there's no Shift-R here (well, GPL had no Shift-R in Pro races but most leagues didn't do that -- I can recall one Pro race I did, about an hour and a half long). As for the GPLEA logo, yeah, I gotta represent! I was one of the founding members of that group. I made the GPLEA sound set, was the first person to edit tyre treads in GPL, made cockpit graphics, wheel and tyre graphics, and historical accuracy checks for the group. (I was the reason the GPLEA Honda RA300 release was delayed, as I pointed out an inaccuracy at the last moment!)

ReplyQuote
strachg
(@strachg)
Race School Registered

It was recommended to me by a member

ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @strachg

It was recommended to me by a member

Thank  you Graham

ReplyQuote
Titus Stevens
(@titus-stevens)
International Driver Registered

Seems that I never said how I found you guys.

I just googled or binged "rF2 Endurance league" or "rF2 league racing" and you have always been one of the top recommends. Clicked on your website - was uncertain wether I should join or not - because I didn´t knew how serious this league is (I mean you eSports in your name 😉 ).

Thankfully I created an account and joined you guys 👍 .

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: