Topic starter  

Brands Hatch, UK

21st December 2019

Race timings:

Official Practice: 20:00 UK Time – 60 Minutes

Qualifying: 21:00 UK Time – 30 Minutes

Warmup: 21:30 UK Time – 10 Minutes

Race: 21.40 UK Time – 60 minute timed race

Free Practice: RSL AC Server - details to follow.

Weather: Dry Sunny

Local race start-time: 1pm

There are no pitting rules – so strategy is entirely up to you

Track link: -
Mod Link: - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-agile.29991/

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

John (Porks)
(@porks)
Fangio or Admin Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Tonight's race will be in Assetto Corsa at Brands Hatch, the track is a standard AC track but the car mod you can get from here:

There is a new version 1.1, so if have already installed it, you will need to remove it and replace it with this version - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-agile.29991/

There are also some new skins for the mod here- https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/6-new-skins-for-formula-agile.30082/

Search for RSL in the AC Multiplayer list.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 16Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Thrustmaster T500RS/F1 addon

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)

Small number of us raced last night but it's still fun racing with friends 😎 - & someone who has raced a lot with us on Tuesdays turned up again out of the blue - hello Lee!!

Asseto always plays tricks on me with its user-interface - have never found it that intuitive, but once I found my way round with a fair bit of help from the guys on Discord who know the UI better it was ok

The thing I noticed most was driving experience has improved a lot from when I last had a go with it!! ..seems more involving now with plenty of on-the-limit feedback - especially with the Agile car we were racing; & nice force feedback as well, & you can jump the start now! (I never liked the computer not letting the car engage 1st & move until the lights went out - that use to kill the immersiveness by quite a bit 😛)

ReplyQuote
Dale
 Dale
(@dale)
National Champion Registered

Yes, I couldn't make this one, had to work. I do like the cars, nice power to weight ratio, good feel too!

Tony liked
ReplyQuote
Dani
 Dani
(@dani)
Professional Racing Driver Registered

i don´t like AC 

Have a nice Christmas all

PC: WIN10 64bit, Aorus Z390 Master, i9-9900K @5Ghz, 64Gb DDR4 @3.6Ghz, MSI RTX2080, Fanatec Rig,

John (Porks) and Tony liked
ReplyQuote
John (Porks)
(@porks)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @dani

i don´t like AC 

Have a nice Christmas all

At least you are honest about it Dani 🙂

Don't worry I am sure we will have a new rF2 league starting very soon!

Merry Christmas to you too Dani

ReplyQuote
Share: